SOLVED

Pulling Activity History for Multiple Leads/Contacts

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulling Activity History for Multiple Leads/Contacts

Hello,

I am new to the community this month and my knowledge of Marketo is very limited.

I am on a project where I need to pull the activity history/log for 100's of contacts/leads and was wondering if anyone could help me find a quick solution/report to do this?  The only way I currently am aware of is using the Lead Database interface, but I can only do this individually to run an activity log so it is extremely cumbersome.  Was looking for a more scalable way to run this information.

Thank you,

D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Re: Pulling Activity History for Multiple Leads/Contacts

Hi D,

There is the possibility of using the Get Lead Activities API call:

Get Lead Activities » Marketo Developers

However, keep in mind this would require the assistance of an experienced developer. Support can not help you with it.
Otherwise, you'll need to export the activity logs one by one. It looks like someone created an idea to make it possible to export multiple lead activity logs at once:

I suspect there are other duplicate ideas as well.

Grant

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have the technical capabilities, you would probably want to do this with the API. Marketo REST APIs: Lead, List, Activity, Campaign Objects » Marketo Developers

Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi D,

There is the possibility of using the Get Lead Activities API call:

Get Lead Activities » Marketo Developers

However, keep in mind this would require the assistance of an experienced developer. Support can not help you with it.
Otherwise, you'll need to export the activity logs one by one. It looks like someone created an idea to make it possible to export multiple lead activity logs at once:

I suspect there are other duplicate ideas as well.

Grant

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you both very much, both great insights.  i talk with with our marketo lead and see if they can create with API.