Re: Pull a report of all emails of people that filled out a form including dups.

Caitlin_Ciance
Level 1

Pull a report of all emails of people that filled out a form including dups.

Hi all!
So we are using a Marketo form to handle a giveaway we are doing. Essentially to enter the giveaway you will fill out the form. People can enter multiple times (one per day). So we are now trying to pull the entries, and realized that it isn't showing duplicates. (We know for sure certain people filled it out more than once). So my question is, how can we pull all of the email addresses? Including the duplicates. 

Thanks!

Caitlin Ciance
3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Pull a report of all emails of people that filled out a form including dups.

The way you're describing your implementation seems at odds with Marketo's native capabilities. I have my doubts as to whether you're currently doing what you think you're doing...

1. How are you restricting them to one per day?
2. How are you recording multiple entries, instead of overwriting previous values?

Pls be precise about how you've set this up.
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Hi Caitlin,

The important thing to note with Marketo forms is that they have been built with lead generation in mind, and while they can totally be used for surveys and competition entries, they weren't built to manage these effectively.

Marketo forms don't collate multiple entries so you will have to run a series of reports to get the information you want.

To pull a report of all people who have made at least 1 submission, create a Smart List with the filter "Filled out Form". 

To pull a report of all people who have made more than 1 submission, using the same smart list with the criteria "Min. Number of Times". You will need to run this report multiple times to determine who has submitted your form 2, 3, 4+ times.

One thing to note is that if your form has a field that requires a response, this will have been overwritten with every submission and will be difficult to obtain the historical information. This may require a manual investigation of each lead who has submitted multiple entries.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

@Caitlin_Ciance did you check Josh's and my responses here?