Re: Prospect/Customer Journey & Conversion on Website

Anonymous
Not applicable

Prospect/Customer Journey & Conversion on Website

Hi there,

I'm looking for an agency/partner organisation that can assist us - we are reworking the website, want to include a Journey Methodology that results in better quality conversions, but also allows us to identify someone's place in the buyer journey in order to serve more relevant content. Does anyone have any experience of anyone that can help in this area? Obviously some connection to automation tools, preferably Marketo, would be useful...

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Hi Mike, Salytics is a Marketo Services Partner and also has experience in numerous CRM and Website systems. I'd be happy to have a chat with you and discuss your needs. You can e-mail me chris@salytics.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike Collins

At Grazitti we are working with over 100 Marketo customers helping them with both Marketo Operations work and Custom Development/Integration work. We have helped many of our customers with similar work helping them Track the Customer/Prospect Journey. Would love to have a detailed discussion around your needs and showcase similar work we have done. You can email me mukulb@grazitti.com