Project management Tools

Anonymous
Not applicable

Project management Tools

Hi:

Is anyone else out there using a project management tool that they would be able to recommend.  We have a small Marketing team, but would like a way to assign a task to someone after our portion is finished.  I saw Asana and I like what they have to offer in their project management tool and the fact that it is free for teams under 30 is even better.  Anyone else using something similar that they like?

Thanks!
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Project management Tools

Our marketing team uses Basecamp http://basecamp.com/ and it's really easy to use, we all like it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used Basecamp and Workzone before. Workzone tends to get in the way more than help, but I do like Basecamp.

For personal stuff I find myself using task management tools like Wunderlist a lot. I also heard Wunderlist has a pro version coming out that allows team collaboration/task assignment, etc.

Hope this helps,

-Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are looking into this too, Basecamp is a top player.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestions!  Since we are a small marketing team and Asana is free for under 30 people, I am thinking that is the direction we will be heading.  I have been playing around in it today and it seems like something that would work really well for us.  🙂

Thanks again for the suggestions!
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are using Asana for our small team.  The functionality is adequate and fairly simple to use.  My biggest complaint is that the reportng is very rudimentary.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it depends on the type of project. I have used both Basecamp and Smartsheet, and like them both for different reasons.  Smartsheet is excel on steroids, and great for more collaboration.  I'll definitely look into Asana-thanks for the tip!
Anthony_Pica
Level 4

We're using Salesforce Do.com

http://do.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use basecamp.  I have tried lots of other solutions in the past.  I think it really depends on your goals.  The big reason we use basecamp, is we have several partners and third parties, and many of them also use basecamp.  Because everyone is already using this program, it was easy for ust to use it too, to keep everything in one ap so to speak.