SOLVED

Progressive Profiling

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progressive Profiling

Hey community, maybe you can help me out.

I'd like to set up a certain type of campaign but can't figure out how to set up the form situation properly.

Here's what I want to do:

1) landing page with email address only - fill out your email address, click the button, and you receive a PDF
2) lead is entered into the flow in which he receives emails on a weekly basis
3) each email directs to a landing page for a different type of document - 5 in total

Here's the tricky part:
I would like for the next landing page to ask the lead for his First Name and Last Name.

I would like for the landing page after that to ask him for his Company and Country.

I know of the Progressive Profiling form feature, but after testing it out it seems to me that you can't spread it out over several forms. Thus I would need to use the same form in each landing page. But when I tried that, I couldn't customize it so that email only appeared the first time.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps a form on the first LP that only features email, and then a subsequent progressive profiling form on the next 2 LPs?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Progressive Profiling

Eitan,

If you want to control the form that way, then just use a standard set of forms, with each one asking for the info you want to collect that time.

The thing with Progressive is it is hard to control precisely what gets asked each time.

Form 1: Email
Form 2: Email, Name
Form 3: email, company, country

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Eitan,

If you want to control the form that way, then just use a standard set of forms, with each one asking for the info you want to collect that time.

The thing with Progressive is it is hard to control precisely what gets asked each time.

Form 1: Email
Form 2: Email, Name
Form 3: email, company, country
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Josh.

That's what I thought...

Would I be able to somehow set it up so that when a returning visitor gets to each form he doesn't need to enter his email address each time?