Re: Progressive Profiling Executive Overview Documents?

Mathew_Kuehl
Level 3

Progressive Profiling Executive Overview Documents?

I am working with the executive team at my company, and they are continually asking for progressive profiling deeper dive content, but needs to still be at the executive level in depth.  Can anyone guide me to content that I may be able to pass to the executives, and not content that is more directed towards selling, as we have already purchased the product?

I am looking for a why we use progressive profiling and how it works, but aimed towards an executive level.  Hoping for an executive focused document, that isn't a sales pitch since we use Marketo, that explains the what and why of progressive profiling.

This is a repost as the last has not been answered, yet.

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Mathew,

Looks like this is a re-post of Progressive Profiling Executive Overview Documents? Scott had put in some links in that discussion thread that should be helpful, but weren't quite what you were looking for. I'm going to move this thread over to our Products & Support space to see if we can get some other input.

Mathew_Kuehl
Level 3

Thank you.  The links he added were great, but yes, they were not what I was looking for.