Progress on Outlook add-in for 2013?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress on Outlook add-in for 2013?

Any status on this? My sales team is really disappointed about this and isn't liking Marketo right now 😞

Here's another thread on this: http://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PXkVAAW
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Progress on Outlook add-in for 2013?

To the best of my knowledge it remains on the road map. I am not aware of ETA yet.

I do not fully understand why Sales is dissatisfied with the entire product because a small portion of it.
Also to note there is a counterpart in Sales Insight.

That does not make the release less important. Most salespeople can not live without MS-Outlook.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah in general they like Marketo, but this is just frustrating them as they really enjoy this feature (before they got the upgraded version of Outlook).

I've reminded them that they may do this through SFDC too but they are a little hard-headed 😉
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I'm with Kim here. It was a major win for us to train folks to use the send & track and it's a bummer when they lose this option as they upgrade. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updates on this please? We are having to downgrade our sales members so they can use the add-in and they're having issues with the downgrades. ETA for 2013?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Sales Insight plugin for Outlook 2013 is scheduled to be included in the June release, which is getting deployed next week!