SOLVED

Programs Not Showing Up in Analytics or RCE

Go to solution
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Programs Not Showing Up in Analytics or RCE

Yesterday, I saw this article about Overriding Analytics Behavior on the program-level in order to get reporting for your programs. We are just starting out and NONE of our programs have program costs, so I went through and made the "Analytics Behavior" on all programs "Inclusive". I thought that, today, I would see more programs in Analytics or RCE, but none of them showed up.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a step I missed?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Re: Programs Not Showing Up in Analytics or RCE

Rachel, have you checked again yet today? Sometimes if there are errors in transmitting the overnight data, it will reschedule the data transfer until later the next morning, so you may have just looked before it actually caught up. One possibility.

Also, what type of report are you running in RCE? Different reports will show different things, so knowing the specific report type will help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Rachel, have you checked again yet today? Sometimes if there are errors in transmitting the overnight data, it will reschedule the data transfer until later the next morning, so you may have just looked before it actually caught up. One possibility.

Also, what type of report are you running in RCE? Different reports will show different things, so knowing the specific report type will help.

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Thanks Mike! Yes, my data is coming through now... it just took an extra day to get all my programs through.

I was looking at Program reports. I'm new to Marketo, so I'm just learning RCE, but i wanted to get a jump-start before my next training session with our consultant.