Re: Program registering, but not smart campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program registering, but not smart campaign

Hi everyone -

I have created a program for an upcoming event and have been testing. There is a smart campaign with the trigger: fills out form xxxxx... Flow: change program status: Registered.

The odd thing is that my test will show as registered on the program itself, yet the smart campaign status tab will show 0 members. But the results tab does show the details. I have created three new smart campaigns and the same thing keeps happening. And the odd thing is, as soon as I deactivate a test smart campaign, a little later the test shows as a member of the campaign.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jennifer,

This si really strange. May some backlog in the update of the SC ? Have you logged a ticket with support?

I would try to create a smart list with a "member of smart campaign" filter, to see if this one is working and also look at the lead activity log to see if the "change program status" is registered with the smart campaign name.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg -

Thank you for your response. I used your suggestion and my test lead does show up as a member of a smart campaign! So odd. I'll submit a ticket with support.

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jennifer,

has this been resolved? I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Lena

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lena -

Unfortunately no. I've been in contact with Marketo support but no resolution yet. The problem keeps changing - now tests are showing registrants in the smart campaign results tab yet not on the actual program.