Program member status of salesforce Sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program member status of salesforce Sync

Hi All,

I created a campaign in Salesforce through a program in Marketo, but the program memeber status is not getting updated in salesforce as per Marketo, what could be the possible reason.

8 REPLIES 8
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Program member status of salesforce Sync

Hi Appachu,

Make sur the Marketo user in SFDC is flagged as a Marketing User. And wait, it can take quite a few minutes. Also, try to add a member to the program.

-Greg

Pavel_Plachky
Level 5

Hello Appachu,

I have seen the Marketo program member to Salesforce campaign member sync sometimes not work reliably. It is rare, though, and I have never been able to find the exact cause. If you keep having issues after following Greg's suggestions, I suggest you file a ticket with support.

Best,

Pavel

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Sometimes it takes a while for the sync to "catch up" - also check that the program statuses carried through to the SFDC campaign.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Has anyone noticed after the Spring Release update issues with the program status not syncing with Salesforce?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ayan,

There were a few posts recently on this. Search the community

-Greg

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Thanks Grég, I tried searching for specific posts but I couldn't spot any.

Marketo says it's a known issue, and it's far beyond the member status. Individuals from Marketo are not being added to the Salesforce campaigns and there is a major backlog.

Did they reach out to you and give you a status update?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ayan,

I also get a backlog on our own instance on this, even on a very small instance and with just a couple of leads.

I do not have much more info, I haven't taken the time to log a ticket.

-Greg