SOLVED

Program doesn't show in Marketo app

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Program doesn't show in Marketo app

Hi I set up an event program and want to check members in through teh Marketo app. I set the dates correctly so that they are within a week of today. I added members. I have permission as "Event app user".

Any idea what I'm missing?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Program doesn't show in Marketo app

Please make sure that you selected roadshow channel for your event.  If you are using a custom channel please make sure that mobile check in settings are setup correctly. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

so that program isn't in the App, the date is within 7 days,a nd you have access...hmm. Try to set the date to be within 5 days just to be sure.

Try logging out/in to the app again?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please make sure that you selected roadshow channel for your event.  If you are using a custom channel please make sure that mobile check in settings are setup correctly. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I quickly added a roadshow program and it shows in the app. How do I change my custom channel to work for mobile check-in?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anissa,

Please follow the instructions on the link below to create a custom channel and make it work for mobile check-in.
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000KypACAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Harjot,

The link you provided doesn't seem to work due to marketo's new community. However, I was wondering if you can more mobile check in statuses other than "registered" and "attended"?

Thanks,

Derrick

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Harjot,

Same question as Derrick. Since the change to the new Marketo Community, the link you provided is no longer valid. Can you please shoot us the new one? I'd love to read that documentation!

Thanks,

Chloe

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the link to the new documentation on how to create a custom program channel:

Create a Program Channel - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! That worked