SOLVED

Re: Program assets not matching folder contents?

Go to solution
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Program assets not matching folder contents?

In my Marketo instance, I have multiple subscription programs I am in the midst of setting up. I created a template program, and cloned it multiple times and updated the individual assets to match that specific subscription.

However, when I look at the assets tab when I'm I have any of the individual programs selected, the set success smart campaign shows the original from the template listed, NOT the specific version I updated within that particular program. I checked the Set Success smart campaign within the child folders of the program, and the details of the smart list and flow are accurate.

Does anyone have any idea why when the program rolls up to the asset view that either 1) the wrong asset is showing, or 2) the name is not updating?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

if the local asset is correct, there should be no issue. I never use the Asset tab and it's only informational.

If you refreshed the Asset tab, and it still shows up the other way, then I'd flag it to support so they can look at a possible bug.

Also, your Clicks Link trigger should not display a token. You should use the full URL or portion of it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anthony_Figgin1
Level 4

I would need a little more context to this to be able to help. If you could share some screen shots that would be beneficial.

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Here are two screenshots.  When I view the Assets rollup for the program, the Set Success is the one from the original template that I created, not the program specific version that is actually sitting in the folder (2nd screenshot)

marketo_1.png

marketo_2.png

Josh_Hill13

if the local asset is correct, there should be no issue. I never use the Asset tab and it's only informational.

If you refreshed the Asset tab, and it still shows up the other way, then I'd flag it to support so they can look at a possible bug.

Also, your Clicks Link trigger should not display a token. You should use the full URL or portion of it.

Dan_Stevens_

To build upon what Josh said, you cannot use tokens in smart lists of smart campaigns (and standalone smart lists).

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Thanks for your help!  I just submitted a case to report the bug. I'll update the unsub link to be the full URL, thank you for that info!