Program Reporting for Related Opportunities - Non-SFDC User

Megan_Reed1
Level 4

Program Reporting for Related Opportunities - Non-SFDC User

This should be fairly easy to do, but I cannot seem to find a way to pull a report that will show me the opportunities generated from a program or event. Please note we do not have SalesForce.com and have a custom integration with our CRM.  

Currently I am using Lead Performance report, with a Smart List:
Member of Program = true, Program is {my event I want to see opportunities associated with}, program status = registered or attended.
Has Opportunity = true, Close date is {after the event date}, Is closed = true, Is won = true, Opportunity Type = {related opportunity type to the given event}

It shows me the company that we’ve closed won an opportunity with but the Total Opportunity Amount reflects a much larger number that the actual close won amount.

What am I doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: Program Reporting for Related Opportunities - Non-SFDC User

try scaling back some of your filters and build it back up to see where the number starts to get higher.
I would remove the 'Is Closed' filter since your using 'Is Won'.

Your using a custom integration, are you able to view contacts who have an opportuinity on thier record?

Megan_Reed1
Level 4

Re: Program Reporting for Related Opportunities - Non-SFDC User

Hi Edward - Thanks for the suggestion. As I remove the filters the number stays the same. It looks like the report is only pulling the "Total Opty Amount" listed at the top of every lead page under the opportunities tab. No matter the filters I use, the number stays the same...