Re: Program Performance Report - Success not matching status'

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program Performance Report - Success not matching status'

Hello community!

I have 172 listed in the success status of my program (for this it is clicked).

However when I look at the program report it only shows 141 people listed as success - is there a reason for the discrepancy?

Any help appreciated!

Ella

8 REPLIES 8
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

What is the clicked trigger? Is it in an email, on a webpage, etc?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there trigger is clicked on a linke

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Ella, do you have 31 people unsubscribed? If there is another program status beyond your success status, they will still be marked as a success. Unsubscribed is typically one of the highest number statuses. If your success is "clicked in email", then they would click (success) and then move to unsubscribe afterwards.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What is the filter on the Program Report? Do you mean Program Performance vs. the Summary Tab on the Program? Or are you looking at the Status campaign that made the change?

Did some leads get deleted or moved?

screenshots?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo - Success Issue.jpg

Thanks for your help! This is a screen shot of the situation.

So clicked is the measure of success as it was a newsletter. My program status shows 228 people as in this status but then the program performance has much less at 217? Even though only 2 unsubscribed?

The report is set to all time so it should be showing the same?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ella,

Run a smart list with a "member of program" filter, with a constraint on status IS NOT Clicked and success = true. What is the result ? If it is non null, you will have to run a small smart campaign on these leads with a "Change program success" flow step (unfortunately, this cannot be done as a manual flow step. Vote here: ​)

Also, please provide us with a screen shot of how the channel is configured with the step numbers (admin->tags->channel->[Your channel]->Tag actions-> edit.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

MARKETO ISSUE 2.jpg

thank you love this community option!

I ran the smart list as configured on the left but no leads showed in it?

The channel configuration is on the right.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ella Street,

The fact that the smart list shows 0 leads matches with the setting of your channel. All steps have a different value here, so no lead can have been pushed backwards (which could have been an explanation). BtW, are you sure that the settings here have not been modified recently, after the launch of the program ?

Now run another smart list with the following filter:

• Program status was changed
  • Program is [your program]
  • New value IS Clicked or Responded
  • No time constraint.

if the count in this smart list is different from the list of members in "clicked" status, you will have to compare these 2 lists and for any lead that is in the first list and not in the second, you will have to run the small campaign above. Also, for these leads, it would be worth looking at their activity log to see what happened to them.

-Greg