SOLVED

Program Clone Failed

Go to solution
Karyn_Hill
Level 4

Program Clone Failed

One of our users is having an intermittent problem cloning programs. Frequently when she tries, she receives the error "Program clone failed—Failed to clone email batch program." I've attached her screencap.

I haven't been able to replicate this problem but I've watched it happen to her. I will try with the very same program and have no difficulty. Does anyone know what might cause this?

We're very new to using Marketo so have few users, most of whom are currently out of town. I can't check with them to see if they have the same issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Program Clone Failed

It would be under the Roles tab. You can click the Role and view the Permissions from there.

However, if you are saying that this user can clone other assets within Marketing Activities with no issue, then I would reach out to Support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Devraj_Grewal

Karyn,

I would first double check if this user has sufficient privileges for their Role. You can check this in Admin > Users > Roles > Permissions > Access Marketing Activities > "Clone Marketing Asset".

If granting this permission still does not allow them to clone, then I would reach out to Support.

Karyn_Hill
Level 4

Thanks for the rapid response!

I don't appear to have those options. I can go to Admin > Users & Roles and that has a tab for Users and a tab for Roles, but nowhere can I find access to Permissions or Access Marketing Activities. This user has the permissions for Standard User, Analytics User, and Marketing User. Someone else set up the user permissions and she has cloned several programs with no issue. This problem began the beginning of this week.

Devraj_Grewal

It would be under the Roles tab. You can click the Role and view the Permissions from there.

However, if you are saying that this user can clone other assets within Marketing Activities with no issue, then I would reach out to Support.

Karyn_Hill
Level 4

Thanks, will do that. I appreciate your help!

Karyn_Hill
Level 4

I just want to make clear that no resolution was found. This has been closed but it hasn't been solved.