Re: Problems with email editor today?

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Hi Sarah Samuels​ and gina powers (production),

Please take a look here: Re: New Text Editor is ****   Some new options have been added to the editor that you will probably need to turn off for the paragraph tags.

Sarah_Samuels
Level 2

Hi Gina

If you go to Admin > Email > Edit Editor Settings, then change 'Email / Snippet Editor' to 'None', that seems to have resolved the issue for me.

What would be great is if these changes were communicated to us all, and to the support team.

Thanks all!

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

This morning when I tried to edit content from the email editor nothing loaded. It worked on my home computer, not my work computer so I figured it's a work security issue.  Also, we've been having a lot of issues trying to open lead records.

Robb Barrett
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

The lead records issue was posted as a known issue. Now it looks like there are 4 different issues posted there...

pastedImage_0.png

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Hi Dory,

Where do you see the announcements? I went to products>content> but only see the usual options. (discusssions, blog, posts, then a list of recent activity).

Thank You,

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Amanda, there aren't any Announcements today, but I was seeing them yesterday by going to Home > Discussions, and then they were on that page.

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

I had issues with text format this morning. I closed the browser completely and started over. Then, it worked perfectly fine. Good Luck!