SOLVED

Re: Preventing new leads to enter in Nurture Program

Go to solution
Shailendra_Dube
Level 2

Preventing new leads to enter in Nurture Program

All new leads which are created in Marketo by any means (form fills, list upload etc) are entered into all active Nurture programs.

We have created a new form & we want that any new lead created from that form will not go to any nurture program. Can some one from community to help me in this.

Shailendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shailendra_Dube
Level 2

Thanks Britney,

This solution almost works for me.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Just to make it clear -  it is the desired behavior, that all new people (apart from those that fill the "new form") are entered into all active nurture programs. Do you have trigger campaign "Person is created" in place to do that?

Best;m

Shailendra_Dube
Level 2

Yes all new peoples will enter in the nurture program.

Now we want that leads which are created from the new form will not go to the nurture program

And how are you currently adding them to nurture programs?

Shailendra_Dube
Level 2

We have a smart list in place in Nurture campaigns which checks if Lifecycle Status is ML then New Status of Nurture program is Member

Britney_Young1
Level 3 - Champion

For the smart campaign that is adding people to the nurture programs, you need to add a 'Remove from flow' flow step and add a choice for 'Filled out form', then select the form name and set "Campaign" to this campaign. Default choice should be set to Do nothing. Make sure this flow step is listed first.

Remove_From_Flow.PNG

Shailendra_Dube
Level 2

Thanks Britney,

This solution almost works for me.