Predictive Lead Scoring Vendor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Predictive Lead Scoring Vendor

Hello!

We are looking at a few different predictive lead scoring vendors. We've had demos from Fliptop and Infer. 6sense and Sales Predict are two other vendor names we've come across.

Has anyone else worked with any of these vendors? What's been your experience? How did you develop your model?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Michelle

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Predictive Lead Scoring Vendor

Hi Michelle -

I would strongly consider adding EverString to that list. After looking at several vendors, then shortlisting some evaluations with EverString, Infer and others, I ended up becoming an EverString customer. I actually enjoyed the company and the product so much I reached out to them to join when they told me they were looking for a Director of Demand Gen.

If you'd like to talk - feel free to reach out to me directly, I'd be more than happy to answer anything you'd like to know.

Cheers and take care,

Elisabeth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

I wanted to suggest looking into EverString as well.   We did a review of the usual suspects and in the end, they had the most compelling feature set for our use case.  So far, the experience has been great. 

Origination of the technology / the CEO.

Vincent Yang – The Marketing Nation Summit, April 13-15, 2015 – Marketo

Summit Session:

Sessions – The Marketing Nation Summit, April 13-15, 2015 – Marketo

hope it helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

You might find this video from the 2015 Marketo Summit helpful:

Sessions – The Marketing Nation Summit, April 13-15, 2015 – Marketo

In it Dan Ahmadi and Joanna Kwong talk about how they decided which vendor to use, how they implemented predictive scoring, and how they're measuring the results.

-Heather