Re: Pre-populate Form Fills For Known Leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-populate Form Fills For Known Leads

Hi All,

I am looking into our forms going into 2017 (I know its a bit late but better late than never). I know there is the pre fill setting in the form creator, but from my understanding that just allows the cookies to put my name if I type "M" (Murphy).

We want our known leads and people who have filled out forms in the past to able to binge content (similar to how Marketo has my information all filled in when I visit some of their assets) with their names and information already built in so they can simply just press download or maybe answer one progressive profiling question.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Murph

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Murphy,

Pre-fill will automatically fill in the information from the lead, they do not need to type in the first letter.

But a better solution for you would be to navigate to the forms 2.0 settings "If Known Visitor, Show Custom HTML". You can then say something like "Welcome Back" and have a download link available immediately without having them submit the form again.

A bit more info: Show Custom HTML Form for Known Leads - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Murphy - check out this article in product docs: Show Custom HTML Form for Known Leads - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

In the settings section of your Marketo form, you have an option of "If Known Show:". This section allows you to replace the form with an HTML section, when a visitor is already known.

Hope this helps!

Tim