SOLVED

Post-Webinar info from go-to

Go to solution
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Post-Webinar info from go-to

Some team members who love the go-to webinar and MKTO integration still export attendee lists from Go-To for a few reasons...

- any questions asked in the webinar will export on that report
- post survey from go-to will export on that report

Those items don't sync to Marketo. Obviously exporting an attendee report from Marketo is ideal because of all the lead data for the leads but they then have to splice together those two reports (MKTO and Go-To). 

Anyone else have this scenario? Have a better way of dealing with it besides merging two reports manually together?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Post-Webinar info from go-to

SOunds like a great feature request. Maybe Marketo can map the Q and A field to a field as a minimum. And then  offer some custom field mappings. I have always had to reimport in this info after webinars which adds time to the webinar process.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOunds like a great feature request. Maybe Marketo can map the Q and A field to a field as a minimum. And then  offer some custom field mappings. I have always had to reimport in this info after webinars which adds time to the webinar process.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have this scenario and yes it's quite the pain for us as well. It doesn't help that there's always discrepancies between the marketo and GTW report of who did/didn't attend.

While I don't have a solution to that issue, one thing we've been able to do to help our reps have all the GTW questions in a nice view was to concatenate the questions/responses to surveys in a cell of their own. We then created fields in SFDC for each and re-uploaded the after webinar report to Marketo with the question/response data in there so that the sales reps have it all in their lead views when they begin contacting leads post webinar.

Interested to know if anyone has a simpler solution to the manual report merge as well!
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Hi Caleb, what kind of discrepancy do you have? We are running multiple webinars per week and we have never noticed any glitch between registrants/attendees in GTW platform and in Marketo...
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd also be interesting in hearing about the discrepancies you experience.  Have you spoken to Marketo Support about this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah we have, it mainly comes down to how Marketo views an attendance event vs. GTW.

What I've found to be true across every webinar since I discovered it is that if someone attends via phone ONLY and never opens the GTW application, GTW counts it as an attendance event and Marketo does not.

To answer your question Cécile, I'm not exactly sure, but I have a hunch that it has to do with the relative size of our webinars. We usually either hit the 1k attendee cap (1500-3000 registrants) and the discrepancies are more prevalent as the number of attendees/registrants climbs.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

@ Caleb : As most of our webinars are product demos, people tend to log to platform (and not just voice). However it's good to know this info for future. And indeed we don't have as many attendees per session (500 top). BTW what's your secret to have an average of 1,500-3,000 registrants?