SOLVED

Possible to know when a form was submitted/lead became a member of a program?

Go to solution
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Possible to know when a form was submitted/lead became a member of a program?

I was wondering if there's a native way to know when a lead submitted a form/when they become a member of a program? Essentially I'd like to be able to look at the Members of a program and have a column telling me when they joined or filled out the form without having to go into each lead's activities.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible to know when a form was submitted/lead became a member of a program?

Unfortunately not. You could create a custom field that captures that data, but there isn't a system wide way to do this. 

If you only have a few programs where you need this type of visibility, maybe this would be useful for you to do.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible to know when a form was submitted/lead became a member of a program?

You could create a smart list that includes the trigger for Filled Out Form or whatever trigger you use. Then go into the Default view settings and have that trigger displayed.

Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Can you elaborate on what you mean by altering the default view settings to include that trigger? I don't see any fields that would all me to view a timestamp or anything of that sort based on a "filled out form" filter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately not. You could create a custom field that captures that data, but there isn't a system wide way to do this. 

If you only have a few programs where you need this type of visibility, maybe this would be useful for you to do.