Possible to change the <head> of an email after dynamic content has been defined?

Highlighted
Level 1

Possible to change the <head> of an email after dynamic content has been defined?

I need to update some meta information in an email (not attached to a marketo template, just an email asset), but the head isn't an editable area and dynamic content prevents me from viewing the code via 'Replace HTML' (error: Code editing is not available for emails with dynamic content). Is there another way I can access the email head to update the information, or do I have to remove the dynamic content, then re-add it? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 7 - Champion

Re: Possible to change the <head> of an email after dynamic content has been defined?

I believe you have to remove the dynamic content and then edit the code, unless you have a html module that you can add the code into?

Highlighted

Re: Possible to change the <head> of an email after dynamic content has been defined?

Ian Shaw​ - Juli is right here.  For a short term fix, you'll have to remove the dynamic content, then re-add it. For longer term, you could use a modular template or, for a perhaps even easier solution, use tokens.