SOLVED

Personal Time Zone Settings in RCE

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Time Zone Settings in RCE

When you set your personal time zone settings within MLM, does that setting also reflect in RCE?

Use Case: Knowing the best time of day, in your own time zone, to send an email using the email analyzer.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Time Zone Settings in RCE

The time zone setting (subscription or personal) in MLM does not impact reports in Revenue Explorer (RCE).  Reports are always in CST.

On the other hand, the operational reports in MLM are specific to the time zone of the subscription (not the personal time zone setting).

TJ

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question, and one which I'd also like to know the answer for other reports including the reports / graphs displayed on each of the main tabs (i.e. My Marketo, Marketing Activities and Analytics).  The cut off time for these time period - based reports appears to be something other than midnight in my time zone.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The time zone setting (subscription or personal) in MLM does not impact reports in Revenue Explorer (RCE).  Reports are always in CST.

On the other hand, the operational reports in MLM are specific to the time zone of the subscription (not the personal time zone setting).

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

will there ever be a feature to change time zone settings in RCE?
Anonymous
Not applicable

In our backlog, we have a feature to set the time zone for RCE to be the subscription time zone so that it's consistent with MLM.  Please submit an idea if there isn't one already.  Thanks.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Rick, did you post this as an idea? I want to vote on it if so!
Anonymous
Not applicable