So, we cannot see beyond 90 days?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Person Status and when it changed?

Correct, as I said.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then what smart campaign should I use to find out "person status" "closed lost" in last 1 year or before?

We want to reach out to them again via new email campaign.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ronen,

Can you please clarify....some expert mentioned that I cannot see a person status (in Marketo) beyond 90 days? Is that true?

Please suggest a smart campaign / smart list to find these people out? We want to reach out to "closed lost" in last 90 days / last 6 months / last 2 years?

Thanks,

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Nimisha, not that Ronen would disagree with my assessment of thisMarketo Activities Data Retention Policy - Under the Hood but there's little reason to ask somebody else on the thread if what I said is true. I'm sure they'd speak up on their own, and we do have disagreements from time to time, but this is a matter of fact.

As I've noted earlier, your goal cannot be accomplished as stated. You have to fit your goals to Marketo's rules. You can stamp Interesting Moments for a 25-month reach, or use flat fields on the Lead, or you can extract your Activity Logs monthly if you are so inclined, but you can't use the ​Data Value Changed ​activity. If this is still confusing, I'd suggest you retain a Marketo consultant for a brief period to teach you the ins and outs of this area.

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

The activity (web visits, data value change, etc.) is saved for 90 days, however, the field (name, email, etc.) itself is not deleted after 90 days.

Sanford is right, It can not be done.

Ronen Wasserman
marija_Milanova
Level 2

We have created custom fields with date stamps when the lead status changes to Engaged and MQL (so far, but we need to develop it for the other stages. In your MQL smart campaign, you can add a step in the Flow:  pastedImage_0.png