SOLVED

Re: People in multiple engagement programs

Go to solution
audreyhuo
Level 1

People in multiple engagement programs

Is there a way (a report I can pull or something) that tells me if someone is in multiple engagement programs or not AND which ones they are in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you can cleanly identify which nurture someone should be in, a Segmentation can help with this. For example, we have an Executive Sponsor nurture and a Practitioner nurture. We use our Job Title Segmentation to assign to the correct nurture. A person can only be in one Segment at one time so they can only be in one nurture.

But if things start getting more complex, having a controller program really helps.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Abhinav_saini
Level 3

Hey,

You can create a report in revenue explorer (You must have revenue explorer subscription in Marketo) and choose "program membership analysis" area while creating report in revenue explorer.

Abhinav_saini_0-1607581930270.png

Please drag and drop required fields from left side as per below and filter out program names  & program channel according to requirements(Here I have filtered out the channel as "Nurture"). Once you have the report please export and check the duplicates in excel. 

Abhinav_saini_1-1607582109732.png

Abhinav Saini
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

A good tip from Abhinav to identify the records where this happened.

If you have multiple engagement programs running, I would advise to avoid this situation from occurring. You can do that by creating a central program that manages the addition of people to engagement programs instead of each program managing the process on its own. The central program can apply logic in which person to add or pause in which engagement program to ensure they are only going through one active flow at a time.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you can cleanly identify which nurture someone should be in, a Segmentation can help with this. For example, we have an Executive Sponsor nurture and a Practitioner nurture. We use our Job Title Segmentation to assign to the correct nurture. A person can only be in one Segment at one time so they can only be in one nurture.

But if things start getting more complex, having a controller program really helps.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor