Partner for Salesforce Integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Partner for Salesforce Integration

Hey Marketo Community!

Does anyone have any recommendations for external SalesForce Integration partners? We are new to Marketo and have our B2C side completely up and running but we're not beginning to explore bringing our B2B wing into Marketo.

We have our nurture streams completely outlined, but we're just looking for a tech partner to help build the actual integration. We weren't delighted with the Marketo Pro Services team when we leveraged them for our implementation.

Thanks!
Jessica

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Partner for Salesforce Integration

Hi Jessica

No sure about Partners, but I can provide you some guidance/best practices. We have almost 12 instances of Marketo and I have been involved in complete setup on SFDC and Marketo.

Regards

Kapil

William_Finnen
Level 2

Hi Jessica,

RingLead works as an integration partner for Marketo and Salesforce.  We work with hundreds of Marketo and Salesforce users to optimize the relationship between both platforms.  If you would like to discuss this further feel free to reach me at Billy@RingLead.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone - would love to hear from Marketo Clients who are not currently trying to sell an integration company. Does anyone have any real world experience that they are able to share?