Re: Opt In Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opt In Campaign

Hi Everyone,

i would like to launch Opt In Campaign for improving my marketing database by using unsubscribed leads.

i am trying to achieve here , to reduce the no of  unsubscribed leads

would someone who have already launch these opt in campaign in his own instance.please share the screenshot .

Thanks

Rahul Kumar

4 REPLIES 4
SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you saying you would like to launch an email campaign to your unsubscribed leads to try to get them to opt back in? That is illegal. You can't email them. They unsubscribed.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There are several threads on sending opt in campaigns to those who are unsubscribed=F. Please research.

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you please share one of them.

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Are you planning to run this email campaign for your entire database? I would recommend creating some separate smart lists to segment your data. You should be looking at leads which have been inactive for last 360 days, and leads inactive for more than that. For very old leads, you should simply remove them from your database.

Also, you should segment on the basis of the source where the leads were acquired from. If many leads were acquired from list buys, there are chances that it may include spam traps.