Re: Opportunity Influence "Teaser"?

Sarah_McConnell
Level 2

Opportunity Influence "Teaser"?

Hi all, 

I recently asked our Marketo rep about adding Opportunity Influence Analyzer, and they were going to charge us to add it to our instance. However, after digging into our reports, I noticed that it already seemed to be in there. I tried tinkering with it and it seemed to work (I think there might be issues with our data), so I reached back out to our rep to ask what was going on. She responded that we don't actually have Opportunity Influence Analyzer, that it was just a "teaser" in our account so we can sample what it does... but we would need to pay for the full thing. I asked a contractor and she said she had never heard of Marketo offering teasers in an account, and this just seems like a stretch. Has anyone had experience with this? Do we already have this feature and Marketo is just confused?

Note: we found out a few months back that we had Program Analyzer in our account (we were paying for it) but for some reason, it never showed up in our instance. So until we caught that, we were paying for something we couldn't access. So right now, I don't have a lot of faith in what they are telling me, which is why I am tapping the community to get thoughts. 

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Opportunity Influence "Teaser"?

Strangely, it is sort of possible. The connection between enabled features and billed features is... informal.  Now as for "full" vs "teaser" that's somewhat implausible, you probably have the full thing but aren't, ah, supposed to.