SOLVED

Re: One or more mktEditable sections have errors. Make sure you have at least one and that they all have valid IDs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

One or more mktEditable sections have errors. Make sure you have at least one and that they all have valid IDs

Apparently Marketo is now requiring ID elements for mktEditable class tags. I added id="content1" and id="content2" to the two TD tags that I needed to be mktEditable. This apparently fixed the problem. This was not an issue before, as of last July and August of this year.

-Canaan
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

Re: One or more mktEditable sections have errors. Make sure you have at least one and that they all have valid IDs

You should not make TD tags editable - you should insert DIV tags into the TD and make them editable. Do not add any formatting css to those DIV tags, though!

When Marketo renders the final email, those DIV tags will be removed, and the email has clean code for the variou email clients.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

You should not make TD tags editable - you should insert DIV tags into the TD and make them editable. Do not add any formatting css to those DIV tags, though!

When Marketo renders the final email, those DIV tags will be removed, and the email has clean code for the variou email clients.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I added <div id="content1"> inside a <td> with content and this still isn't working. I am still unable to approve email templates. I also added <div id="content2"> in another <td> and that is not working either.

- Josh