SOLVED

Re: One Program in Multiple Streams - Need Multiple Smart Campaigns?

Go to solution
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

One Program in Multiple Streams - Need Multiple Smart Campaigns?

Hello Community,

For our engagement programs, we add content by adding programs to a stream.  If we want to use one program in multiple streams within the same engagement program, do we need a different smart campaign to send the email for each of the streams the program is in, or just one to be used in all streams? 

I feel like I know the answer to this, but couldn't confirm it for certain reading through other posts on the community.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Val, if it's in the same engagement program, you don't need to do multiple smart campaigns for the send. The filter "Member of Engagement Program" will catch them all, as long as you aren't using a stream constraint. 

Also, welcome back! Looks like you took a (Marketo) vacation 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Val, if it's in the same engagement program, you don't need to do multiple smart campaigns for the send. The filter "Member of Engagement Program" will catch them all, as long as you aren't using a stream constraint. 

Also, welcome back! Looks like you took a (Marketo) vacation 🙂
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Just the answer I was hoping to have confirmed! Anything to keep down the number of campaigns.

And thanks, Dory! It's been very busy here so I haven't spent too much time on community in the past few weeks as I prepare to go on my real vacation 🙂