Re: Once a subscription expires, must we also de-activate it?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Once a subscription expires, must we also de-activate it?

We're limited to 100 smart list subscriptions.  But what happens if we setup a subscription and define an end date?  After that end date, will the subscription still count against our 100 subscriptions?  I'm hoping that we don't have to manually deselect the "active" checkbox even though the subscription is no longer running.  That would be pretty unmanageable across 23 workspaces and over 1000 programs.  Is there a central place to manage all smart list subscriptions?

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Josh - I finally figured that out after the first subscription executed.  It's not immediately visible when setting up the subscription from within the program (although, this might be a case of where a refresh is required). 

Any insight on the main question here?  Do we physically need to deactivate them, even though they are no longer running?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

There is no central place. For now, you need to deactivate them or delete them manually to exclude them from 100 subs. limit .

I agree though that the system should not count the subscriptions that are expired. I will work with the development team and see if we can provide a fix for it.

Thanks,

MJ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mahesh,

Any update on this? We have a ton of expired subscriptions and we're hitting our limit.

Thanks!

Josh_Hill13

Just go in there and turn some off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We will but I was hoping they'd made progress on not counting expired ones.