Re: On24 Good or Bad?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

If that is easily connected to Marketo, then that's a huge one-up that ON24 would have on GTW.

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Has anyone used the scribe integration for things like polling questions?  I have heard that it actually syncs info like this to the campaign in SFDC.  If anyone has any experience with this I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Jason

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Interesting and can't wait to hear responses from those who have.  I currently am not!

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are a long-time On24 customer.  Times have changed at On24.  There is now a highly skilled Marketo integration guru on staff at On24.  His name is Jared, and his knowledge of Marketo APIs and enthusiasm for their use is a breath of fresh air. 

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

We are also using On24 and we are hosting around 150 webinars per year. Integration was set up before I joined the team but it has been great for the year and a half that I've been using it within Marketo.

Abaran
Level 5

Thank you all for the feedback. It is very useful to read that people are happy with ON24. I spoke to them and what i like most is that it seems to be one too for several tasks ie Webinars, ON Demand and Webcasting.

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I used On24 at a prior company and I used RT at a prior company. Personally, I preferred On24 for a number of reasons. The dashboard that the attendee sees is much more customizable. The analytics we got from On24 were great. The presenter dash was easy to use and run. Admittedly, I wasn't on the team that used RT very much, I dealt more with the Marketo integration. On24's Marketo integration is about the same. I know RT is working on integrating the poll questions (my last company did a beta test of it). I also know On24/Marketo can build out custom objects to sync the poll questions too, but you have to pay for it.

Abaran
Level 5

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for asking the question! I am in the exact same spot and was just looking at On24 a couple of hours ago before this popped up!

Abaran
Level 5

Brooke

I am talking to ON24 later today, Will report back on what i found. Don't hesitate to ping me.