On Marketo Campaigns how do you export the full information from the "Results" tub to Excel file?

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Marketo Campaigns how do you export the full information from the "Results" tub to Excel file?

On Marketo Campaigns how do you export the full information from the "Results" tub to Excel file?  In my campaign there are about 355,000 records, but one I export it to Excel using that "Export" button at the buttom of the page, it only exports small part of the full list (about 20,000 listings).

Please advise.

-Anna
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On Marketo Campaigns how do you export the full information from the "Results" tub to Excel file?

Hi Anna,

I just tried to export a large list as well and it stopped at 20,000. It appears that is the most that the system can handle. I would create a ticket for this to confirm.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On Marketo Campaigns how do you export the full information from the "Results" tub to Excel file?

Was there a work around for this? I need to export more than 20,000 results as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not that I am aware of. I would try recreating your results tab with multiple smart lists. That will decrease that amount of Leads per export and and you can add the Leads to one excel spreadsheet on multiple tabs broken up by behavior.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even just filtering on one behavior returns too many records.  This is a serious flaw! It would need to be filtered by e-mail, or perhaps even e-mail and activity type simultaneously, but I can't even figure out how to export by just one e-mail in the campaign... Specifically I need the time that the event occurred, and as far as I can tell there's no way to get that out of a stand-alone smart list, it has to be done from the results tab of a campaign.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Argh - this would have been a perfect way to reverse accidental field changes! But alas, 20k is my limit!