Re: On Demand Webinar

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Demand Webinar

Hi there,

I'd like to create a flow in Marketo so that leads can sign up for an on demand webinar after clicking on a sticky footer on our website's homepage (similar to the 4 minute demo footer on Marketo's homepage). Leads will then be directed to a landing page with a form that they can fill out to watch the webina

Any suggestions for the best way to set this up in Marketo? My main question is how leads that fill out the form are added to the program. Is this accomplished in the Smart List?

Thanks,
Jenna

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes. You need a trigger campaign that listens for

Fills Out Form Is X on Page Y.

This is well documented in the GTW docs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jenna,

You would add the lead to the Marketo program by giving it a status within the program, which you would do using a smart campaign.

Within the smart campaign's smart list tab, you will include the trigger "Filled out form" and within that trigger you will add a choice for "web page" and then you will select the landing page that contained the form. In the flow of the smart campaign, you will use the flow step "change program status" and then select the program status you would like to give the lead. The program status must be one of the statuses you've configured for that program type. I hope this answers your question.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nate,

That explanation is super helpful - thanks! The only place where I got lost was when you said that the program status will be one of the statuses I configure for my program type.

When I use the Change Program status filter in the Flow, one of the New Status selections is Email Send > Member. Is this an appropriate status to change to if I want to send the lead that watched the webinar a follow up email?

Thanks again!
Jenna