SOLVED

ON24 and Scribe integration

Go to solution
Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

ON24 and Scribe integration

Hello All,

Hoping you might have some information/experiences to share with regards to the scribe integration between On24 and Marketo.  I have heard that data like polling questions sync to the campaign object in SFDC and not to Marketo, am i correct here?  If so have have you been able to get this data back to Marketo?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_White
Level 5

Re: ON24 and Scribe integration

Hi Jason -- used ON24 at a previous company.  We were able to set up the Scribe integration to write polling questions, responses, or Q&A submissions to custom Marketo-only fields, so there's definitely a good deal of flexibility (or at least, there was ~14 months ago when we set it up).  I don't remember much of the specifics at the point, but I know this was a main requirement for us when switching webinar providers, so ultimately it was one of the things that sold us on ON24.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_White
Level 5

Hi Jason -- used ON24 at a previous company.  We were able to set up the Scribe integration to write polling questions, responses, or Q&A submissions to custom Marketo-only fields, so there's definitely a good deal of flexibility (or at least, there was ~14 months ago when we set it up).  I don't remember much of the specifics at the point, but I know this was a main requirement for us when switching webinar providers, so ultimately it was one of the things that sold us on ON24.

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Michael!