SOLVED

Re: ON24 Users: Do you recommend the Marketo Adapter or Scribe Integration API?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

ON24 Users: Do you recommend the Marketo Adapter or Scribe Integration API?

Hi - We're working on implementing our webinar integration and welcome any recommendations or feedback on your experience. Has anyone used Scribe for this, and do you have any set up documentation you'd be willing to share? Is the additional customization Scribe Integration allows worth it? Thoughts?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I understand, the standard integration works fine for the basics, while the Scribe integration provides additional capabilities.  For instance, if you wanted to ask specific poll questions via ON24 and then push the responses into specific Marketo fields, the Scribe connector would enable that. 

Use case might be to ask whether or not an attendee would like to receive more information or get a call from sales, and then push the response into Marketo, which would then trigger a specific workflow.

Hope this helps.

Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I understand, the standard integration works fine for the basics, while the Scribe integration provides additional capabilities.  For instance, if you wanted to ask specific poll questions via ON24 and then push the responses into specific Marketo fields, the Scribe connector would enable that. 

Use case might be to ask whether or not an attendee would like to receive more information or get a call from sales, and then push the response into Marketo, which would then trigger a specific workflow.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would much rather use BrightTalk. Their integration is much cleaner, simpler and their support staff is better.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are using Scribe for ON24 integration with Marketo, and it is messy.

Months later, we still can't get it to work and update registrants properly - and it creates duplicate leads.

I would love to find out if anyone set it up using Marketo Adapter, and how that worked. OR how they were able to get Scribe to integrate properly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't recommend using On24. It was too messy as you said. WebEx is cleaner and simpler. So is BrightTalk.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. Sadly, it's too late for us, and I need to figure out how to solve these issues quickly.