Go to solution
Carlos_Barrera
Level 2

Nurture reports

I appreciate your help.

I would like to make a report of my nurture program by weeks with this fields:

• How many total leads were in Nurture at the beginning of that week
  • How many NEW leads were added to Nurture during that week
  • Number of MQL’s that week using 55 points as the threshold for MQL (and hopefully a way for me to see who those MQL’s were)

its posible make this report using the people performance or I will have to make with smart lists for each field. I apprecciate if somenone can help with this issue

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

Re: Hi Guys

Hi Carlos,

How are leads entering your nurture? That will help give you suggestions on the easiest way to receive this information

• How many total leads were in Nurture at the beginning of that week:
    • You can use an engagement stream performance report for this with a "date of activity" constraint under setup
    • pastedImage_5.png
    • You will need a smart list for this, but luckily you can subscribe to smart list reports. You will want to create a smart list using the filter "Added to engagement program" with the constraint of in past "7 days". Then under list actions you want to click "New smart list subscription" and fill out the fields to receive the report.
      • pastedImage_7.png
  • Number of MQL’s that week using 55 points as the threshold for MQL (and hopefully a way for me to see who those MQL’s were)
    • You will need a smart list for this as well where you can setup a subscription. In my MQL smart campaign, I like to add a flow step of "add to list" where all my MQL's are added globally. Then I setup a smart list subscription with the filter "Added to list" with the constraint "in the last 7 days". You can also create a smart list using your MQL field or scorin field as long as you are able to add a date constraint.
      • pastedImage_10.png
Ariel Sasso

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

Hi Carlos,

How are leads entering your nurture? That will help give you suggestions on the easiest way to receive this information

• How many total leads were in Nurture at the beginning of that week:
    • You can use an engagement stream performance report for this with a "date of activity" constraint under setup
    • pastedImage_5.png
    • You will need a smart list for this, but luckily you can subscribe to smart list reports. You will want to create a smart list using the filter "Added to engagement program" with the constraint of in past "7 days". Then under list actions you want to click "New smart list subscription" and fill out the fields to receive the report.
      • pastedImage_7.png
    • You will need a smart list for this as well where you can setup a subscription. In my MQL smart campaign, I like to add a flow step of "add to list" where all my MQL's are added globally. Then I setup a smart list subscription with the filter "Added to list" with the constraint "in the last 7 days". You can also create a smart list using your MQL field or scorin field as long as you are able to add a date constraint.
      • pastedImage_10.png
Ariel Sasso
Carlos_Barrera
Level 2

thanks so much, ist very helpfull, your comments.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

You can see the number total leads by creating "stream performance report ".

To see net new leads added to engagement program you can create a smart list and add fitler of "Added to Engagement program" with the filter of time duration.

For MQL's, are you looking for those leads who have reached threshold from activity of Nurture program or in generic?

Carlos_Barrera
Level 2

For MQL's, are you looking for those leads who have reached threshold from activity of Nurture program or in generic? is just for the nurture program. Thanks for your comments

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

I am not sure if this can be achieved using add to list, as @Ariel is adding leads globally to the smart list who have reached the threshold number. In nurture programs, the activity based scoring would be too difficult to track as clicked link on email and open email has negligible score.

Sanford Whiteman​ Could you please help here?

Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

Hi Ankit,

Yes, that is why I asked him how his scoring works and if his threshold should be nurture based only. There are to many variables to give a clear answer without understanding how their scoring works.

Hey Sandy! How are you doing? Hehe, I love that everyone knows you =p

Ariel Sasso
Ariel_Sasso
Level 4

Hi Carlos,

If you could please mark my response as the correct answer, under actions I would greatly appreciate it!

For MQL's from nurture, are they being scored on nurture engagement only or overall engagement meaning they only MQL from behavior within the nurture or behavior across your marketing efforts?

Ariel Sasso