SOLVED

Re: Nurture program success/influenced will pause leads from the program?

Go to solution
Emma_Wu1
Level 2

Nurture program success/influenced will pause leads from the program?

Quick question, does Nurture program status=influenced/success automatically pauses a lead from the same nurture program, meaning no longer receive the coming cast(email that hasn't been exhausted)?

Thanks!

Emma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Emma,

Success should not pause nurturing by default as you should set up success as a custom determinant - which could be anything from Minimum 2 clicks to Converted to paying customer to Signed up for event.

If you would want that you can just put a trigger and a flow like this:

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 5.00.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 5.00.39 PM.png

/Erik

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Emma,

Success should not pause nurturing by default as you should set up success as a custom determinant - which could be anything from Minimum 2 clicks to Converted to paying customer to Signed up for event.

If you would want that you can just put a trigger and a flow like this:

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 5.00.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 5.00.39 PM.png

/Erik

Emma_Wu1
Level 2

Thank you Erik. So what is the best practice if leads have done something to become "success", should they be then removed from the nurture stream so it won't go through the rest of un-exhausted assets?

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Emma,
I would say that it depends on your measure of success and goal of the nurturing stream. If the leads meet the main goal of the nurturing stream and should either be moved to a different stream/program then yes. Otherwise it all depends on the strategy of your engagement program.

/Erik

Wyatt_Bales4
Level 4

Hi Emma,

Erik's response is spot-on but also know you can use Programs within a stream which can measure their own success (across multiple channels). Thus, some of the more advanced customers will have the Nurture program statuses coincide with what stream they are in (e.g. Success is when they reach stream 3 after interacting with content which pushed them there) while the stream program shows the local success.

It's a bit more elaborate but gives you 2-levels of Program Success/Revenue Attribution reporting which is great. I've always felt that a click within a Nurture signifying success is a little too easy anyways.

Sarah_Lundy1
Level 3

Hi Wyatt,

I'm trying to do exactly this for a complex membership Nurture program at the moment where success is at 'Stream 6'. However, I'm actually struggling to know what criteria to put in to ensure that the 'interacting with content' works.

What I want to do is:

If lead moves to Stream 6 and has filled in form x and has opened at least 2 emails from streams 2-5.

any advice welcome!!!