SOLVED

Nurture Suspects Not in Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nurture Suspects Not in Salesforce

I want to nurture my "suspects" that exist in Marketo but are not yet in Salesforce. In order to target this audience, I have been filtering by SFDC Created Date is empty. Is there a different/cleaner way to only target names that exist only in Marketo.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nurture Suspects Not in Salesforce

Hey Meghan,

I think the best thing to do here would be your first suggestion: Lead is Created trigger and the SFDC Type is Empty constraint. 

The created date constraint would not work since that field is not dependant on SFDC. You could use the SFDC Created Date is empty filter but it is not as clean as the first option since it adds a filter into the campaign.

Will

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Meghan,
Using SFDC Created Date is empty or SFDC Type is Empty is the way that I have always seen it done. It's easy and fast!

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Will. I'm trying to create an Engagement Program campaign to trigger a Marketo lead into the program when they are entered into Marketo. Should I use the trigger "Lead is Created" and then add a Constraint that says SFDC type is empty? Would the constraint Created Date is empty work too, or no since it doesn't specific SFDC Created Date?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Meghan,

I think the best thing to do here would be your first suggestion: Lead is Created trigger and the SFDC Type is Empty constraint. 

The created date constraint would not work since that field is not dependant on SFDC. You could use the SFDC Created Date is empty filter but it is not as clean as the first option since it adds a filter into the campaign.

Will