SOLVED

Nurture Streams - starting new members at specific piece of content

Go to solution
Alexis_Falco
Level 2

Nurture Streams - starting new members at specific piece of content

Hi,

My company is setting up an email that is scheduled to go out every Monday. The content is specific to the day it is released, so when a new member is added, it's very important that they start at that current week's email. Does anyone know how to make sure that happens (as opposed to the member starting all the way at the beginning). Thank you all in advance for the feedback!

Regards, A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Nurture Streams - starting new members at specific piece of content

You can change the availability of each of your emails. If they're only available up to a certain week, then anyone new will skip through.

Screenshot 2018-01-08 14.36.26.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You can change the availability of each of your emails. If they're only available up to a certain week, then anyone new will skip through.

Screenshot 2018-01-08 14.36.26.png

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Alexis,

Good to note that if you add a new piece of content to the top of a stream, members in the stream will actually get that new content in the next cast, but if you put it below in the stream, they have to get through the top emails before receiving it. So may be quickest to just add the new content to the top of your stream, let the audience receive it, and after, they go back to where they were in the stream. Also, if you nest your email in a smart campaign in the program tracking asset consumption, Marketo is smart enough to look at program membership and not send the email to someone who is already a member of the program that the email lives in.

Let me know if you'd like me to point you to some documentation related to the latter here.

Cheers,

Keith