Re: Nurture Stream - Set Email timeframes.

Ciaron_Zanelli
Level 2

Nurture Stream - Set Email timeframes.

When it comes to Nurture streams and building the email flow, can you set up for the emails to go out on specific days or within a time period, or will they always go out weekly? I've set up one through a smart campaign to run within certain time frames, but I'd like to link this into the reporting element, which the streams provide.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please move the question to Products‌. There's a Move link in the nav bar. This space ("About") isn't a support space, it's for webmaster feedback.

Ciaron_Zanelli
Level 2

Thanks, sorry about that.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks for moving. Have you read the docs for Engagement Program Streams? Yes, they go out on specific days, that's the idea.

Ciaron_Zanelli
Level 2

Thanks Sanford Whiteman‌ I did read them and it was more just confirming that if you choose multiple days within the week for the stream that it would go out.

Oz_Platero
Level 6

Hello Ciaron Zanelli‌,

When it comes to Nurture streams and building the email flow, can you set up for the emails to go out on specific days or within a time period, or will they always go out weekly?

I've set up one through a smart campaign to run within certain time frames

• Another option if you just have emails (vs nested default programs) is availability. 
  • You can also set up availability for email content to only be available during a certain window of time.
  • You have coupon codes in emails, but they are only good for Date x through Date y, and it would be silly to send out expired codes.
  • Edit Availability of Stream Content - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation 
Ciaron_Zanelli
Level 2

Perfect, thanks Oz