Nurture Data Missing

Alexis_Romano
Level 2

Nurture Data Missing

I accidentally deactivated and reactivated an email nurture. When I look in the program analytics all the data is gone. how do i get it back?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Nurture Data Missing

Are you using programs to send the casts from your nurture streams? 

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Alexis Romano ,

Could you kindly elaborate on the below points.

I accidentally deactivated and reactivated an email nurture - A standard Marketo Engagement program can be turned off and on. And content in a stream or the entire stream can be activated or deactivated. Could you kindly clarify as to which action did you perform after which you are not able to see the program analytics data? 

Also when you say, When I look in the program analytics all the data is gone , are you referring to the Engagement  Dashboard where you are not able to see the data any more?

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Alexis_Romano
Level 2

Hi Karan, yes it is the nurtureengagement dashboard. It says "0" emails sent for

both nurtures but when i pull reports the data is there.

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Alexis Romano ,

I went through documentations on engagement dashboard. None of them particularly indicates details around how the data in the dashboard could vanish after activating & deactivating it!  There is this discussion - "Engage Dashboard Changes" which talks about changes to an engagement program dashboard as a result of toggling the Exhausted Content Notifications setting in Setup. But again, I do not see how that can show "no data" on your engagement program dashboard. 

Would it be possible to share screenshots of the dashboard vs the report results that you are referring to?

You can either share it here or follow me and send me a direct message - which ever way you prefer. It will help in narrowing down the root cause of the problem.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage