Re: Not receiving your community email notifications? We are working on it...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not receiving your community email notifications? We are working on it...

You may have noticed that you have not been receiving email alerts when someone comments on your posts. Unfortuantely, the Salesforce Summer 13 release caused a bug in our system and we had to turn the email notifications off until they find a solution.

Good news:  We have logged this case with Salesforce support, and they are actively working on it. A temporary fix will be implemented next week that will enable us to turn the notifications back on, but it will cause a 10 - 15 minute delay between a post and the email trigger.

Bad news: This happened in the first place and you were inconvenienced. Our sincerest apologies.

Thank you for your patience during this time and I will keep you posted of any updates I have.

Best,
Liz

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update Liz!
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks for the update!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just now received my first Community email alert in several days :0)  Unfortunately, it was about other problems being experienced with email delivery and University registration problems.  I also registered for a webinar on the Marketo website over the weekend and it hung and eventually crashed my browser several times.  Did somebody hack you guys?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elliott, this issue should be fixed, and you should receive notifications with a slight delay. I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to be sure you aren't experiencing issues stil.

Best
Liz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Liz,  I am receiving emails regularly whenever anyone updates an Idea or Discussion to which I'm subscribed.