Re: Not clicks link in Flow step

Dan_Pacifico1
Level 2

Not clicks link in Flow step

This seems like an easy answer but here's my question;

If i use multiple 'not clicks link' as an add choice in my send email flow will all leads fall under the first choice even if they do not get the email defined?

If the answer is yes how do I set up the flow to identify if recevied email 1a and did not do anything send email 2a (same for 1b, 1c, and 1d)

Dan Pacifico
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan Pacifico​ FYI. I moved your post to Products and Support​, where you will probably get an answer sooner.

Dan_Pacifico1
Level 2

Thanks, I dont think i understand the new community post yet.

Dan Pacifico
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem. It's a bit different than the last Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to clarify, you're asking whether people who never received email 1A in the first place will qualify for the flow step "If not clicked link in email 1A, send email 1B"? 

I'm not positive, but I would guess that they would get sent the email.  My personal preference in similar situations is to create different smart campaigns for each email, and group them in a folder or program.  Then you can put "was sent email 1A" in the smartlist, and "not clicked link" in the flow step.  That will also give you the benefit of seeing results by email.

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I would not recommend using 'Not Clicked in Email' in campaign flow here. I would suggest that you create different smart lists in the same program where you have filters - Not clicked in Email A, and received email A, and so on...Use these smart lists in your campaign flow to run the campaign.