SOLVED

Not all emails showing engagement score?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not all emails showing engagement score?

Hi all,

We're testing a few different nurture programs and while doing some preliminary reporting, we're finding that not all emails have an engagement score displayed on the dashboard - they're simply represented by "- -".  We had to pause a few of the programs due to timing issues with our audience (teachers on summer break), so I'm wondering if the scores for the intial emails (which haven't gone out in about 2 months) eventually expire.  Or could it be that engagement scores can be so low that they won't calculate (and for whatver reason a "- -" is displayed instead of a numerical value)?

Can anyone shed some light on this dashboard behavior?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Not all emails showing engagement score?

Hi Jessica,

Engagement score is calculated 72 hours after the cast. As explained here, the score is based on a proprietary algorithm which takes into account engaged behavior (Open, Click, Program Success) and disengaged behavior (Unsubscribe)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

Engagement score is calculated 72 hours after the cast. As explained here, the score is based on a proprietary algorithm which takes into account engaged behavior (Open, Click, Program Success) and disengaged behavior (Unsubscribe)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok,

I'm familiar with the link you provided, but I don't feel like this answers my question.  The original casts began in early May and continued into June, however they have been paused since then.  Will the original scores "expire" if the casts do not continue?
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

The Scores expire only if anything ( Programs and Campaigns etc) has not been used in last 6 months. Therefore, your score should not have expired. It *may* be possible if you manually deactivate the campaign or program. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification.  It seems to be a mystery then as to why 3 of my emails have an engagement score of "- -", while the remaining ones have a numerical value.  Looks like I'll be submitting a ticket to Support for them to see what they can find!