SOLVED

Re: No Report for Embedded Forms?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Report for Embedded Forms?

I want to be able to collect everyone who filled out a global form (which is embedded on pages on my website AND in multiple marketo landing pages). I tried to run a landing page report, but it looks like it doesn't look at embedded forms - only Marketo landing pages that have a form on them.

I tried Program Success, but my form has a drop down field that I want to be able to see the values of in my report. Isn't there a "Form Report" that I can use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christina,

Landing Page report only work for Marketo landing page. And the conversion count is only for forms that are regularly added to the LP.

So embedded forms are not in the LP performance reports.

And there is no form performance report.

You can run a smart list with a "fills out form" filter. It will give you the count of people. And you can add additional filters for the various values of your drop down field.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christina,

Landing Page report only work for Marketo landing page. And the conversion count is only for forms that are regularly added to the LP.

So embedded forms are not in the LP performance reports.

And there is no form performance report.

You can run a smart list with a "fills out form" filter. It will give you the count of people. And you can add additional filters for the various values of your drop down field.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gregoire! I was hoping that there would be a specific report but Smart List will have to work.

Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

So are you saying that if we have a form embedded in our website - not on a Marketo landing page, we would not be able to collect the data included in the fields (from a smart list) - i.e., first name, last name, email ,etc.? 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Of course you can collect the values from any Marketo form, whether hosted on your site or on a Marketo-hosted LP!

It's reporting at the Landing Page conversion level that isn't possible with embedded forms.  But this makes sense, since the LPs themselves are not Marketo LPs in that case.  If there were a packaged report dedicated only to form fillouts, that would include all forms.  But for now you must create this report using Smart Lists.