SOLVED

Re: No Activities Found in Results of Smart Campaign

Go to solution
John_Danielson1
Level 3

No Activities Found in Results of Smart Campaign

I have a couple of smart campaigns set up to help clean up bad leads. When I look at the results, it says "No activities found," but that was not the case last week. Also, when I look down below, it says 151 Items. I know for a fact there was activities shown in these campaigns last week as I check them daily. The filter is set to None, so I'm not sure what's going on. I've attached a screenshot that shows what I'm talking about. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

JD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Danielson1
Level 3

Hey Greg

Apparently there was a recent update and now leads are immediately deleted. Previously, they had been soft deleted:

Prior to this update, soft deleted leads would remain in the "Results" tab until a data pruning process removed this information (which occurred approximately every 90 days).

Now leads are being removed immediately from the "Results" tab once they are deleted.

This is new information for us in support as well, as this is a very recent change.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi John,

Could it be that there is a filter set at the top left of the image you sent?

-Greg

John_Danielson1
Level 3

Hi Greg

No, the filter is set to None. I tried changing it to all of the other options to see if anything showed up, but there was still nothing showing.

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

This is really weird, then. Probably worth a support ticket.

-Gerg

John_Danielson1
Level 3

Hey Greg

Apparently there was a recent update and now leads are immediately deleted. Previously, they had been soft deleted:

Prior to this update, soft deleted leads would remain in the "Results" tab until a data pruning process removed this information (which occurred approximately every 90 days).

Now leads are being removed immediately from the "Results" tab once they are deleted.

This is new information for us in support as well, as this is a very recent change.