New view for MSI best bets

Kelly_Schmid3
Level 4

New view for MSI best bets

I'm trying to create a new view for one of our SDRs. We have active calling and email campaigns for our SDRs, however they are not the lead owners so their 'hot' leads aren't showing up in their feeds. I'm trying to create a new view that will show the SDR's hot leads, but can't figure out what additional filter I could use. The only thing that I can think to use is "activity is logged" or "sales email sent" and those aren't available filters. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New view for MSI best bets

Maybe Last Activity? That's an available field. Also, custom fields are available, so you could always create and populate a custom field and use that as the filter.
Grant_Booth
Level 10

The filters available in the custom view are based on fields in Salesforce, rather than fields in Marketo, so you aren't able to filter based on activities in Marketo. I assume the Last Activity filter Drew referred to looks at the record's activity history in Salesforce. Have you considered filtering based on lead score?
Kelly_Schmid3
Level 4

We could filter by lead score, but that's not going to bring up the leads that our SDR has recently interacted with. I'll try using the Last Activity filter and see if that will work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kelly,

This is a great use case, I'm working to address it. And I agree, that any lead/contact a sales user (SDR, AE) has interacted with should also show up in the BB view. Few questions:

• What "rules" would you like to have in order to map a  hot lead to a SDR? I imagine there is some criteria we could reference.
  • Are SDRs be paired up with an AE(s)?

Thanks,

Christina