Re: How to scope out the initial build of marketo instance?

Anonymous
Not applicable

New marketo instance

marketo instance

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to scope out the initial build of marketo instance?

Hi Sagorika,

This will depend on a number of factors, such as your organisational size, structure and complexity, number and type of users, strategic goals, etc.

Here is a link on how to perform a basic implementation of MKTO: Setup Steps - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Please note this will be your first step to take, but as you do it you will need to keep in mind your future use of MKTO. Once you have the basic implementation done (needed before anything else can be done in the platform), you should start thinking about more advanced items such as setting up naming conventions and folder structures, creating a set of best practice asset templates, creating a nurture programs, a lead scoring model, a lead lifecycle model, ensuring your data is clean, a centre of excellence if required, etc.

I hope this helps you, if you have any questions on the above please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: New marketo instance

What is the question?  For some reason all of the posts from this user have no questions included.  For example, this is what I see:

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New marketo instance

Hi Dan,

You are right, I see the same as you right now...however it used to be a question about how to set up a new MKTO instance.