Re: New Website

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Website

Hi, our current website is being re-done. The url will stay the same and the munchkin is being added to the footer of all of the pages. Is there anything I need to do in marketo to associate it with the new site besides the munchkin code? I had them add the code to the dev site, and embed a form, and i tried to say if someone fills out any form on that dev site page, then run a flow, but it wasn't finding the dev site even thought she added the munchkin. Any thoughts on why and any info on if i need to do anything on my end before the new site launches and the old one is shut off? Almost all of our forms are on marketo landing pages and not house within our current site so that's not an issue

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please move the thread to Products and someone will answer it there. "Community" is for website feedback, not product support -- and yes, this is confusing!

SanfordWhiteman

There's nothing that needs to be done to permission a site for Munchkin -- your Munchkin ID can be used on any number of domains.

If you post the URL of your test site I can tell you if the script was somehow included incorrectly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SanfordWhiteman

That site is successfully sending Munchkin events:

pastedImage_0.png

Are you positive that Filled Out Form events in general are working in your instance (i.e. from your production site)? This shouldn't be any different.